Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Stumbled across this bit of writing from a long time ago I never put up...
Sitting in the midst of beauty you stop and wonder where it all went wrong. Life moves so fast making us forget to stop and absorb the peaceful surrender of nature. The water ripples and the crickets play a mournful song. The sky opens its heart and weeps sorrowful tears into the earth. The ground welcomes it with open arms for through pain beauty emerges welcoming a new kind of life. Nothing is wasted in nature it’s a balance of life and death. If we could only embrace its offerings we would be wrapped up in the arms of the earth and protected from the ever present slavery to a society of nothingness.
posted by An attempt at life... at 8:31 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An attempt at life...
Home: Portland, Oregon
About Me: I am a very easy going person and I love the beauty in life. I love to stop and smell the roses so to speak and wish I lived in a culture where that was more important. I love to laugh and have a good time!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie