Thursday, January 13, 2011
Who Am I?
Who am I? That is a hard one for me to define. I am not defined by the things I do or say but the way I feel. I am not a writer. No matter how hard I try I can never transfer my feelings and thoughts from my head to a piece of paper. They lose power and passion somewhere in between.

I am someone who lives in a time and place that doesn't suit me. I don't think I will ever fully know who I am for I am constantly changing. Things that will never leave me are my passion for the things I love as well as the strength to make it through anything life puts in front of me. I am full of weaknesses and imperfections. But I embrace those. I prefer people that do as well. No one is perfect. Where is the fun in that?

I dream about being a mother. It may seem silly but it is my greatest goal in life.

I have a fear of being a failure in life and at times I am kept up at night thinking of ways to make the things I want happen. To be honest all I really want to do with this life is do something I am passionate about. I don't need to make a lot of money or own a lot of things. I need my family and friends and to constantly have challenges and people pushing my limits. I don't want life to be easy. I want to deserve my life and the people in it. I don't value the same things that most people do.

I am me.
posted by An attempt at life... at 6:36 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An attempt at life...
Home: Portland, Oregon
About Me: I am a very easy going person and I love the beauty in life. I love to stop and smell the roses so to speak and wish I lived in a culture where that was more important. I love to laugh and have a good time!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie