Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Escape, Fear, Desire, Tired, Love
I escape through....
music
books
art
nature
driving
sleeping
passion
photography
imagination
working with my hands
spontaneity
challenge
danger

I fear....
never being a mother
losing the ones I love
love
lies
disappointing people
failure
abandonment
not being able to find joy in the small things
talking life for granted
forgetting
letting go
losing control
anger

I desire...
happiness
joy
a family
acceptance
confidence
doing something I love for a living
love
passion
hope
to be a better person
strength

Im tired...
of a life that keeps on failing
of being broken
of body image issues
of not being accepted
of trying to be someone I am not
of pretending to be who you want me to be
of failing to live up to expectations
of hiding
of not being able to let go of the past
of hoping for a father
of not being able to lose control
of keeping my anger inside
of people telling me its not that bad
of feeling guilty
of acting like everything is ok
of tears
of seeing people hurting because of me
of selfish people
of people who think they are better than everyone else
of not being able to express and partake in my two greatest passions
of not being able to find my voice
of being nice
of forgiving you when you dont deserve it
of people pushing their ideas and beliefs on others
of putting up with bullshit
of lies
of half truths
of hearing what you think I want to hear
of not accepting myself
of feeling useless
of not being able to take compliments
of people being quick to judge

I love....
the smell of rain
my family
my friends
the sky
photography
nature
music
art
books
the imagination
sharing
children
giving
posted by An attempt at life... at 2:17 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An attempt at life...
Home: Portland, Oregon
About Me: I am a very easy going person and I love the beauty in life. I love to stop and smell the roses so to speak and wish I lived in a culture where that was more important. I love to laugh and have a good time!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie