Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2008 meme
WELCOME TO THE 2008 AWARDS!

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
Shawna and Susan

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD
Shawna

3) NEWCOMER AWARD/NEWEST TRUSTWORTHY FRIEND?
Susan

4) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
All my cakes

5) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Being alone

6)BEST HOLIDAY?
Summer is that a holiday?

7) YOUR SONG FOR 2008:
Black Velvet and midnight train to georgia

8) MOVIE FOR 2008?
Iron Man, Tropic Thunder, Attonment, Rachel Getting Married, The Duchess

9)YOUR BIGGEST CRUSH?
no one really

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
I have no idea

11) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
50's star

12) RESTAURANTOF THE YEAR?
Montage

13) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
Sword of Truth series

14) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Where I chose to move to

15) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Being happy and living life

16) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
never been drunk but letting my friend sing to a cheese grater while we were buzzed (blood was involved) lol!

17) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
House and cold case


18) MOST LOYAL FRIENDS OF 2008?
Shawna, Mom, Susan

19) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Living alone

20) BIGGEST douche bag AWARD?
Jackie, I seem to make at least one of those friends a year

21) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
I dont make them


22) Most Memorable moments in 2008?
Shawnas going away party, ren faire, and ORS

23) Most thankfull for this year
Having a wonderfull mother!

24) Hopes for next year
love, friends, and happiness

25) Looking forward to in 2009?
Shawna coming home

26) Glad to see 2008 go?
Yes!

27) Something Daring you will do in 2009?
Karaoke in public?

28) Thing you regret from 2008?
My jobs
posted by An attempt at life... at 6:37 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An attempt at life...
Home: Portland, Oregon
About Me: I am a very easy going person and I love the beauty in life. I love to stop and smell the roses so to speak and wish I lived in a culture where that was more important. I love to laugh and have a good time!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie