Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The Silence is Deafening
Sometimes I sit and wonder about my purpose in life. Sometimes I completely loose my sense of purpose. Writing has always been something I love doing. Its an escape from the day to day cycle of my life. I need a release from this, I feel as if I am a bottle that is filled to the very brim, mere seconds away from bubbling over. I don't know what to do with my life and am in the rut that I thought I had escaped from. I want to reach out for help but do not know where to turn. I want to run away and start over but that is a fairy tale and I live in the real world. I want guidance and cant seem to find any. I know I will make it through but as the moments go by that help seems farther and farther away. I feel blinded to my surroundings. I want peace... is that so much to ask for?
posted by An attempt at life... at 10:42 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi Steph,

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. How is your week been going? Are you planning any new costumes or yummy historical food? Talk soon :-)

    Lauren

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: An attempt at life...
Home: Portland, Oregon
About Me: I am a very easy going person and I love the beauty in life. I love to stop and smell the roses so to speak and wish I lived in a culture where that was more important. I love to laugh and have a good time!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie